Princesses by the week
Week 1: Anna & Elsa
Week 2: Cinderella
Week 3: Ariel
Week 4: Belle
Week 5: Tiana
Week 6: Rapunzel
Week 7: Jasmine
Week 8: Pocahontas
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FLYER!
See below for a sample lesson plan of what our prince and princesses will be doing!
Princess Camp Sample Lesson Plan:
9:00-9:10 Good Morning! Princesses arrive and get set up
9:10-9:30 Ballet warm up
9:30-9:45 Dance 1
10:50:11:00-Parents come in to watch what they learned!
Click Here to Register
Princess Camp FAQ
1. What should my child wear to camp?
Dancers can wear whatever they feel comfortable in to dance. This includes, of course, any princess clothes (make sure they can move safely in), they may choose to wear leotard and tights, or just shorts and t-shirt. For shoes they should wear ballet slippers. If your dancer doesn't have ballet shoes, they may wear sneakers.
2. Should we send a snack/drink?
Tiny Tutus will provide the campers with goldfish or animal crackers and water bottles. Due to allergies, we ask that no other food is sent in.
3. Should parents stay during class?
Once the dancers have gone into class, parents are free to leave. Parents should come back 15 minutes before the end of camp time to observe that day's performance of what they have learned. As we will be utilizing the waiting room for camp, once the parents have left, we will be locking the front door for safety. The staff will unlock 15 minutes before end of camp.
4. What if my child needs me?
Parents will sign their child in each day they attend camp. At that time they will leave a contact number. The staff will contact you with any concerns they may have.
5. What is the student/teacher ratio?
Tiny Tutus princess camp will have, on average, a 8:1 ratio
6. What will they be doing during camp?
Campers will be learning dances, singing songs, making crafts, snack time, story time and playing games.
7. My child has health issues, who should I talk to?
Please address any health issues such as allergies with either Susan or Jaclyn (856-313-3637). We ask that you also make note when signing in your child each day of camp and address any concerns directly with the teacher.
8. I want to do a drop in class, can I just show up that day?
We ask that you call ahead to make sure there are any open spots. If there are spots available, you are welcome to drop in to the class.
9. Are there refunds: There are NO REFUNDS OR MAKEUP Classes for any summer programs at Tiny Tutus after 6/1. We limit how many children we accept in our programs and have staff hired to take care of that many children. Please check your calendar carefully to make sure you will be able to make the classes you sign up for.
We look forward to a fun summer!
Jaclyn, Susan and the Staff at Tiny Tutus!